I decided to let my other blog go and try blogspot. What I'm hoping is that I'll blog here about our life, our adventures in homeschooling, and any other things that we come across that are a little bit interesting!
Also, Elliotte has discovered an interest, and seemingly, a talent in photography. I've been impressed with what he's learned in a short time with his graduation present - a digital SLR camera. So, I plan on posting some great pics here of the kids and maybe even some of Elliotte and myself.
As Elliotte finishes grad school in the next three or so weeks, and as we get started back to school, we'll all be on a path to discovering what "regular" life is for us (and expressing that here).
All I know is, that we are blessed - blessed to be called children by the living God, blessed to be healthy, blessed to all be together, blessed to have God provide Elliotte with so much favor with his job and school, just blessed. . .
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment